Terms of service
Terms of Service
Article 1 (Apply)
- These terms should be applied to any relationships involved in the use of this service between the customer and our shop.
- Our shops are related to this service, and in addition to these aggregations, various rules, such as rules for use (hereinafter referred to as "individual regulations"). These individual regulations shall constitute some of these terms regardless of their name.
- If the definition of the Terms is inconsistent with the definition of the individual provisions of the preceding paragraph, the definition of individual regulations will be prioritized unless otherwise specified in the individual regulations.
Article 2 (registration of use)
- In this service, the registered applicants agree to the Terms of Terms, and apply for use registration by the method of our shop, and the use registration is completed by notifying applicants to register the approval to this. will do.
- Our shop may not approve application for use registration if it is determined that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and the reason is not the reason for that reason.
- When delivering false matters when applying for use registration
- In the case of an application from those who have violated this Terms
- In addition, when we judged that our shop is not quite considerable
Article 3 (Managing ID and Password)
- Customers shall manage the ID and password of this service at your own risk.
- Customers can not transfer or lend IDs and passwords to third parties, or share with third parties. We consider the ID and password combination if the ID and password is logged in with the registration information, and it is considered as a user by the user who registers the ID.
- Damage caused by the use of ID and passwords for third parties shall not take any responsibility, unless they have intentional or serious negligence at our shop.
Article 4 (Trading Agreement)
- In this service, customers apply for purchases to our shop, and the trading agreement shall be established by completing the settlement.
- Our shops shall be able to cancel the sales contract in the preceding paragraph without prior notice if the customer applies to one of the following reasons.
- If the customer violates this Terms
- If the delivery of the product does not complete due to unknown and long-term absence
- If you admit that our shops and customer trust relationships have been impaired
- The settlement method, delivery method, refund method, or return method for this service depends on how our shops define separately.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Right)
Copyright or other intellectual property rights provided by this service (hereinafter referred to as "content") or other intellectual property rights are attributable to legitimate rights, such as the Company and the content provider, and customers These can not be replicated without permission, reprinting, modification, and other secondary use.
Article 6 (Prohibited matters)
Customers shall not do the following actions in the use of this service:
- Act that violates law or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Action that violates copyright, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in this service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with our shop server or network functionality
- Act for commercial use of information obtained by this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our shop service
- Action to make or try this
- Act that collects or accumulates personal information about other customers
- Other Customers Acts
- Act that benefits directly or indirect against antisocial forces in connection with our shop service
- In addition, the act of determining that our shop is inappropriate
Article 7 (Stopping of the Service, etc.)
- Our shops shall be able to stop or interrupt all or some of the services without prior notice if you decide to do one of the following reasons.
- When performing maintenance or update of computer system according to this service
- When the service is difficult to provide this service due to an earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage or non-disaster or other force majeure
- When a computer or communication line etc. stopped due to an accident
- In addition, if our shop determines that the service is difficult to provide
- Our shops shall not take any responsibility regardless of the reason or damage to any of the customers or third parties due to the stop or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 8 (Usage restriction and registration erasure)
- Our shops can limit all or part of the service to customers, if any of the following notices, and to eliminate registration as a customer will do.
- When violating any of these terms
- If it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration item
- If the credit card that the customer who has delivered by the customer is suspended as a settlement means
- If there is a failure of payment obligations such as rates
- If there is no reply for a certain period of time for communication from our shop
- In addition, if our shop determines that the use of this service is not appropriate
- Our shops are not responsible for any damage caused by our customers by the acts conducted by our company based on this section.
Article 9 (withdrawal)
Customers shall be able to withdraw from this service through a given retdent procedure.
Article 10 (denial of guarantee and disclaimer)
- Our shops are virtually or legal defects in this service (safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, efficacy, fitness to specific purposes, security, etc., errors, bugs, rights violations, etc. Includes. It does not guarantee that there is no).
- Our shops are not responsible for any damage caused by this service. However, if you have a contract between our shop and our customers (including these terms), this disclaimer does not apply if the consumer contract will be set forth in the Consumer Contract Act. Even in the case of our negligence (excluding heavy dissolution) of the Company, the Company has a damage caused by the special circumstances of the damage caused by our customers due to the default or Includes the case of foresees. I will not be responsible for any.
- Our shops are not responsible for trading, communication or dispute, etc., which occur between customers and other customers or third parties.
Article 11 (change of service contents, etc.)
Our shops shall be able to change the contents of this service or cancel the offer of this service without notifying you, and this will not be responsible for any damage caused by our customers.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notice or Contact)
Notifications or communications between customers and our shops shall be conducted by the way to define our shop. Our shops are notified or contacted the contact information, regardless of the change that the contacts that are registered are considered valid, unless otherwise noted from customers, and the change report according to the scheme separately defined by our shop. These are outgoing It is considered to have reached the customer sometimes.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Transfer of Right Duty)
Customers can not transfer or collaterally be transferred to a third party or a third party, without prior consent of our shop.
Article 16 (Governing Law, Court Jurisdiction)
- In the interpretation of this Agreement, we will use the Japanese law. In addition, regarding this service, we shall eliminate the application of the United Nations Convention on the international article trading contract.
- If a conflict occurs with regard to this service, the court is a dedicated agreement jurisdiction court that has jurisdiction over the main store location of our shop.